Below is a link to a Request Form for Use of Church Facilities or the Church Van
1. Any individual (church member or non-member), or
group asking to use church facilities MUST COMPLETE
the request form. The online form is preferred, but
paper forms are available from the church office.
2. Please submit the form at least two weeks prior to
the date facilities are to be used.
3. The church office will notify you whether or not your request has been approved.
4. Please list a first and second choice of dates for
your planned event.
5. Activities are to be limited to the specific facility
area(s) approved for your use.
6. When child care is provided within church facilities, you will be required to adhere to published church policy
and guidelines (available in the church office
7. There may be a fee for facility use.
8. Events that are in conflict with Central Baptist Church's doctrinal positions and practices will not be approved.
9. No smoking or use of alcoholic beverages are allowed
on church property.
10. Person requesting use of the facility is responsible for
cleaning (vacuuming, mopping if needed, and putting
things back as found. This responsibility also includes
making sure the building is properly locked and keys
returned to main office.